Fitness to Practise Categories
Kings View Chambers is a leading defence barristers chambers specialising in advising and representing healthcare professionals in fitness to practise proceedings and investigations.
As we face the impact of the Covid-19 outbreak, Kings View Chambers is committed to supporting healthcare workers and professionals who will be faced with very hard clinical choices in the months to come. Some of these difficult clinical and care decisions will go against established guidance and best practice.
Whilst regulatory tribunals and panel hearing are suspended or postponed, fitness to practise does not stop. Kings View Chambers remain open for business and is setup and ready to support healthcare works.
We have setup this unique resource for healthcare workers and professionals to keep up to date with the latest fitness to practise advice, news and commentary during this extraordinary time.
Latest News, Advice & Articles
- Fitness to practise from practising in non-traditional roles
- MPs call for COVID-19 medico-legal repercussions review
- Call for legislation to protect doctors from legal challenge
- Social Work England on Covid-19
- GDC, Covid19 and regulation – update on GDC regulation
- NHS England ‘pauses’ complaints during Covid-19
- GMC to ‘limit impact’ of FTP during Covid-19 pandemic
- Kings View Chambers setup to support healthcare professions
- NMC Emergency Procedures Order 2020
- Fitness to practise for temporary registrants – what you need to know
- Fitness to practise during Covid-19
- GMC defers revalidations until next year due to Covid-19
- How the NMC will continue to regulate during Covid-19
- Joint statement on fitness to practise and coronavirus